zaterdag 12 januari 2019

Our share

Saturdaynight, what the hell does it pay
I'm all boozed up, ready to roll, I'm getting
a little out of control, there's a woman here

an answer to my dreams, I'd hate to let her go
she's one piece of show, I'm really enjoying
this day in the shade, ready to go, to roll

darlin' lets go, she's kickin her heels high
man, she's all but smiles, ready to give her
body an' soul, com'on let's roll lets roll

so me an' my dame we call it a day we're
ready to hit the sack an' all that jazz she's
some girl, right in all places

don't think ever seen one that drove me crazy
I'm tellin' ye she's all but a dream, she's not
jealous, but tender an' sweet

she gives all there is to give, lifts me from
the ground with a sweet asuring kiss, not a
thing did we miss, It was all there

an' the both of us took our share

(c) JR.  eighteees

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten