zondag 7 juli 2019

An ordinairy man

I'm an ordinairy man with choices
nothing in my ways is perculiar
it is all very ordinairy instead
and I can head into any direction ahead
so many choices, so many ways

and it's all sensational  in a way
'cause I take all the love away
in my extra ordinairy way

I have choices you don't have
I can choose anything I want
I'm an ordinairy man with choices
I don't intend to let them go

I chose to have ordinairy children
I chose to have an ordinairy wife
we have an extra ordinairy love
we live a very ordinairy life

we had an extra ordinairy divorce
I chose to live a solitary life
and the choices went out of sight
I let them go without a sigh

a reminder of the choice of time
a very ordinairy trail of light
an ordinairy life on the line

(c) eightees JR>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten