dinsdag 26 september 2023

Steps of time

when I go
when I will go
it will be in a blast
of a brightness and its shine
with blue skies overhead
and a night's fortune 
by my side

with mornings 
that come an' go
and nights lost
in
their starry horror show

I will see
The Universe settling
I will see
my love coming down
waiting for me
an' my chrystal blue eyes
when I go to where
she has settled down

and when I go
I believe
there's nothing as cheap
as the air
on your breath
that doesn't leave
nothing as cheap
as the air you don't need
nothing as cheap
as the air you don't breathe

and at that border 
you're crossing
nothing's in distress
nothing's keeping you back
from seeing her coming down
the steps of time
gazing into 
your crystal blue eyes
where only 
The Universe shines

(c) JR. 2023

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten