dinsdag 28 juli 2026

A bed of thorns

will it be better when I go, will it be better when the sun's coming home
will it be better when dawn is by my side, will it be better when 
from a bed of thorns I rise

and the thorns, they've cut deep, cutting of my breath to breathe
when in the morning I rise and al my dream does is die

But then I see the day forever cloudy, but I'm not gonna break
sun always comes at midday, till the evening arrives, clouds
will drift in briefly side by side, as I sigh

bringing in my dreams as they are bled throughout the night
crying out to a lonely morning as the night on them has died

so,...will it be better when I go, will it be better when the sun's coming home
will it be better when dawn is by my side, will it be better when from a bed
of  laughter I rise

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten