zaterdag 10 oktober 2026

Forever gone

I don't know where the love went
I don't know where its gone
and I'm searching for it, searching
never finding, something
so precious, lost to a gentle core

as love has lost its total precense
it only lectures its case of 
more, more and more, and when it did
I said,...
no, no no,... no more

no more to its core
your heart is something 
that has lost its reason and need 
for me to care for

now I know where the love has gone
it has become strong
it has become independent, 
showing me the door
telling me it has no need to care
for something else or need
not even me

actually it has given  me something  
something better, something 'I need' 
it has given me my freedom, my peace 
better than any love that won't care 
or stay with me

(c) JR. 2026 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten