maandag 4 maart 2019

Wrongs of life

Has anybody asked me about the pain that has been
has anybody asked me about the troubles I've seen
has anybody felt the wrongs life sometimes breaths
would it have been different if strenght had not been

would it have forsaken me had my armour been pierced
it would have had it not been, so if you ask me how it was
it was huge it was that wrong of life nobody wants to see
it was one of those dreams only meant for me to dream

an' yes, I dream ev'ry second, ev'ry minute, ev'ry hour
ev'ry breath I inhale, ev'ry drop of water I waste away
an' ev'ry day I hope I can make through to another day
an' ev'ry day grants me a moment thakin' life again

so if you ask me how was life today I stare in anger
is he jokin' is he sane has he seen the wrongs of life
does he know what it is like when it wrongs you again
he doesn't dream 'cause life has not wronged him today

an' yes I dream ev'ry hour ev'ry day ev'ry breath I inhale
an' yes I dream ev'ry hour ev'ry day ev'ry breath I inhale
an' yes I dream, I dream, dream an' dream

(c)  JR. 2018

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten