zaterdag 12 oktober 2019

My Precious

she once was my dark angel whispering
throughout the night many words that were
a lie, leading me into a new morning

covered by a grey sky and then she
left me, with my precious one crossing
the waters where a sunset never dies

and I was lost for just that moment in time
'till I collected myself, I then boarded a ship
it too sailed at a sunset

where the waves were high, crossing
the waters, where she took my preciuos
one, to bring her home

I was there, ready to die so I did and
prepared myself to cast her aside, I now
was waging war on someone

who could make worlds collide I fought
a hell of a fight and yes I had to lay down
my life and I became that angel that rules
and knows...

the wrongs from the right

(c) JR. 2019


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten