dinsdag 19 juli 2022

Gedichten Compilatie: My Love, Excistence, Loving darkness,Lone wolf, Sunrise.

 My Love


my love's a love for someone I cannot have
my love's a love for someone who doesn't know
I do posses this love I have

and my love's a reality, reality rejects
a realistic yet to me unrealistic reason
causing a pain I do not want to have

but then again it's reality
that keeps me in check

JR. 2022

there's no tomorrow, no yesterday
no daybreak, no incoming night 
there's only you

JR. 2022

Existence

as life has become a stranger to my past
and the road ahead is a friend I never met
why is it, my existence is known to everybodyelse
but not to me

JR. 2022

Loving Darkness

leaning back, reminiscing
what once was
reminiscing all those yesterdays
bright and sad

yes, I love the darkness
looking back, leaning back on my front porch
stars in the sky, I wonder why
why darkness can be so bright

JR. 2022

Lone wolf

as you lost your soul
knowing she'd never be your mate
you will always be that lonely wolf
whose soul was taken
but never found a way to stay

JR. 2022

Sunrise

and you think of those days
filled with a sunrise
you thought would never set
yet, when it did, it never rose again

JR. 2022

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten