vrijdag 5 januari 2018

Relivin' the past


I still think of the place
where I had sown my seed
so far back it is

it's more like a distant memory
I had more than one love there
I gave them more than their share

I left my mark on that moment in time
they'll always remember me there
I left something behind

I can't put my finger on it
I don't know what it is but
those long forgotten days

I wish they were back again
with all the loves that loved me
again close to me

I can hear their laughter
smell their manly scent
God, wish I was back again

one was there that did me in
I got hooked on him as he came in
Brucy baby, still remember your name

one of a kind you were, I could barely leave
I left you, my freedom meant that much to me
it's th only mistake I ever made

I should have stayed, given her a name
the reason being all too obvious in a way
but my rise to fame got in the way
can't we relive the past in some way

(c)  JR.

Helaas door omstandigheden kan ik niet meer
bij de vorige blog het is nog wel bereikbaar
door een link onder aan de pagina op de Homepage
dus nu wel een heel vers nieuw begin.

Iedereen die mij nog steeds volgt de beste wensen
voor 2018 JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten