maandag 14 mei 2018

See reason




I know, yes I know, my flame falters an' will come to heel,
so I sent you my confession not a confession, knowing you're
out there somewhere with an anger allways on the rise,

to show me somehow, somewhere there's somthing of me inside,
so pick up your fight, bring it home to me an' I will guarantee
you an' I will find a reason to see reason an' we will be allright

an' yes I know my flame falters an' will come to heel so I sent
you my confession not a confession, with a reason, for time
in time wil will come to be in short supply but there's no pity
here

It wouldn't be right, so put aside you're anger and come along side
an' I think you an' I will find a reason to see reason for longer than
a while


(c) JR. 2018


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten