vrijdag 31 augustus 2018

Unconditionel, Life, Emotie,Feelings, Love, Only love

 a raw uncut diamond she was
witnessing the birth of an angel
knocking me senseless with her
unconditionel love


__________________________


as the pain reaches its outer limits
I still think I can take the trophy
life is
___________________________

laat je woede open en eerlijk zijn
laat her razen door de woestijn
waar het weer verdwijnt in
het...niets

___________________________


you speak to me of love
you speak to me of faith
you speak to me of ...
tenderness

were such things to be true
where...would I find hem


___________________________

I honestly love you for the tenderness
your touch , for the smile your laugh
for all the good things in you
I wonder are you...true

_______________________________

I couldn't agree more challenging
my very excistence, causing me to
admit, nothing more nothing less
it's only love

________________________________


(c) JR. love scenes 2018



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten