zaterdag 3 november 2018

Maybe now I can care or even love

coming from the past reaching
into my dreams, you've come to
me into the shadow of my thoughts

maybe now I can care or even
love

as long as you stay don't leave
me again, as you did when we
were kids took of an' you were
gone

you came into my thoughts
when I least expected it, in
my dreams you were caught

maybe now I can care or even
love

I do try to make you stay I want to
know where I can find you again
but my dreams are fading

not much time left now, so tell me
where are you 'cause I really care
I want you about

once you were in my world, something
I can't shake I shuffle my deck of cards
up comes the queen of hearts

you belong in my heart maybe now
I can care or even love, many do say
a dream's no fake

come back to me tonight and tell me
exactly where you hide 'cause I can
feel something's not right

once I know I'll come and take you
away from whatever it is that keeps
you caged

into the shade where we met and
laughed never realising what we
had after so much we shared

I think somehow now I can care
or even love

(c) JR. 1985 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten