zaterdag 14 augustus 2021

Double Bed




Single  days

single ways

single men

single women

single beds

double beds


Roots of understanding are sown by the love we feel


The tears of heaven embrace me in the depth of my emotions


come into my kingdom my powerfull suite

where I write , read where I sow my seeds

where I create fatasies let it amaze you

this is me


sitting in the dark, a cry of a Lark

deadly spreaded wings

superiorety wins


if you would ask me to explain

what love is, there would be no answer


Zand is de sneeuw van de hitte


a dying sun, a lost world and nature ends


See the houses of the well to do

they posess what will once shelter you


a book, a container of words


my lonly nights are yours


love is only a kiss away


One Liners (c) JR.  single days, houses, well to do, 

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten