maandag 9 augustus 2021

Gold

 

somewhere 

somewhere out there 

at a certain space in time

boundries were brought down

our emotions were a loose cannon

firing up and down the line

connecting our souls something rare

with commom sense out of controll


and yes we did commit

our pledge became our union our beginning 

and then something went amiss


coming out of a nothingness

being caught up in its emotions

beyond any controll

and beyond any understanding

cost me more than I could ever know

it cost me my happiness 


a promiss, it was rejected by the fool in me

laying her and my existence on the line 

and yes I did pay the price 

for letting it slide 


many years now have gone by

I lost her not only then but my entire life

and when I retreaved my steps I realised 

there was no going back she had gone 

she was out of my day and time

she was out of my life


and our pledge our reason to be

now a little old will still be there

when times come and we again do collide

maybe then...


 maybe then I will find my  peace of mind

(c) JR.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten