zaterdag 5 maart 2022

I ain't home

sometimes, the hours are lonely, empty

without any words or space to breath 

sometimes I cannot hide my anger

and speak the words I should speak as

my relief 


and I know there will be no answer

she's not here to hear these  words I breath

but these words I speak I speak in her 

lingering silence 

and are mine and mine only to speak

 

and I leave the walls that surround me

to meet the world once promised to me

'cause this prison of silence is not meant for 

any one not even me


and yes, she should consider her options her new reality

I ain't home and never no more will I be I left my anger 

at the threshold of her ignorance walking out of  her room

walking out of her existing silence

a silence now her own new realty


(c) JR. 2022





 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten