vrijdag 19 oktober 2018

slow pain

there's a slow pain penetrating my heart
I think somehow, I'm almost certain it has
reached each an' ev'ry part

it must be love, there's a slow pain
penentrating my heart, strong talk
is what you have

talk of what it is to be on top of things
seems so very important, I don't need
it so much

only thing I can think of is, is in it in
you to love, 'cause a slow pain's
penetrating my heart

all the strong talk, cannot disguise
cannot even hide, what''s goin' on
inside

what's happening to you, can only guess
what I see, it must be love you need
something you could get

if you just don't let it be, now you've
stopped, your eyes lock into mine with
a strange tempting look

an' you feel a slow pain rise, it shows
in your eyes, I read in it your thoughts
I know what you've got

a slow pain's penetrating your...
heart






(c) JR. Ninetees


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten