dinsdag 23 oktober 2018

And I know you do

and again you've gone leaving me
all the good things inside of you yet
the best thing in you, you didn't leave
the best thing in you is you and me

and you must go, as you must, you must
go, you have my trust, go to that place in
time, live there for a while spend some
time on yourself, resting your weary mind

as I know you worry a lot, to where we are
and...are not, and you will be gone for some
time, walking the earth somewhere, with me
wondering , what you're doing so far away
in exile

and I'll never know the reason 'why' and yet...
I'll never need to, 'cause you're coming back
all smiles, having made up your mind, about
all that it is you desire

'cause whatever you do, I will always be
that what it is you need and...
I know you do




(c) JR. 2018

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten