maandag 1 oktober 2018

Words


not a word will I breathe
to another, not a moment
will I be a bother

not a moment will I speak
before my turn, 'cause there's
so much grief in this world

so I'll keep my big mouth
shut, words that leave my
lips, must be a support

to others, never a bother to
my brothers never spill grief
onto my love

'cause she's more precious
than a gem found in a cave
for she's never late

to tell me why she's my mate
and kisses me in the shades she
will not breathe

a word to another of the truth
we've discovered, she wil not
talk about

the experience, the gem, we
found in our hearts, it will
allways shine

play its part, that's why I don't
speak words that maime or kill
that's why

I don''t speak words, that will
impose my will, that's why I don't
speak words

that will lead into deceit, that's
why I don't speak words that
will leave you beat

(c) JR.  1990




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten