maandag 8 oktober 2018

Shadow of our desire


she's lyin' there, lyin' in wait
her seductive smile passin' behind
the darkness of her eyes

and her moist an' tender lips are
waitin', to unleash her passion on
my mind

as I know she will, as I am waitin'
stirrin' my fire with her emotion,
showin' me the flesh

of her history inside my time and her life,
where we are waitin' playin' an' teasin'
as she's pleadin'

closin' in as slowly as she can into
somethin' we both know all too well
yet it has to be played

along the lines of that shadow of desire,
that had remained when we first met and
only time

can reveal or tell, how long we will play
this game, how long we will go on, it will
be untill

our history is satisfied and has nothin' more
to burn then it will become the lie of our
thruth

cast aside, by the shadow of our desire
when... it fell

(c) JR. 2018

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten