zondag 15 juli 2018

Feel a lazy love flow


energy's in my bones, I can feel
it flow as I'm drinkin' this wine
not sacred not mine I can feel
it flow, I feel a lazy love flow

and I couldn't think of a better
way than to spend it with you
wishin' you the most possible
happiness you could ever have

let the flow never come to rest
your hungry eyes touch my precious
wine feels the lazy love flow, energy's
in my bones

feel it flow, let a lazy love flow, I was lost
so were you, you were there I was too, we
felt it right from the start a lazy love was
risin' up we didn't need much for it to live

we didn't care if it dwindled a bit a lazy love
was all it was, we didn't care if it was, a lazy love
was there, and it flowed right through our hearts

energy's in my bones, as I'm drinkin'this wine
not sacred not mine, I can feel a lazy love flow
and I couldn't think of a better wat than to spend
it with you

(c) JR.  Eightees


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten