zondag 15 juli 2018

Ev'rytime you beg I bleed a little



Ev'rytime you beg I bleed a little
your eyes tell their tale your hands
ask me to stay

don't start pleading again 'cause
ev'ry time you beg I bleed a little
and I'm crying pain

have to catch that last train, pain's
in my head, in my heart, pain's takin'
me apart

pain's more than I can take, more
than I want, 'cause we must part and
ev'rytime I go

you beg and I bleed a little my life's
in another city belongs to someone else
she's waiting for me there

I'm a part of her as well, never can I tell
about you, how I miss not being near so
don't make it hard on me

when I leave, your eyes tell their tale,
your hands ask me to stay, pease don't
start over again

'cause ev'rytime you beg I bleed a little
and I'm crying pain, have to catch that
last train

I'm crying, you're in my heart, don't take
it apart, don't plead again, pain's in my
head, my soul

says don't go don't destroy what you chose
where on it you founded your hopes your
eyes tell me to stay

your hands ask me the same, and I'm
crying pain, 'cause ev'rytime you beg
I bleed a little

(c) JR. 1985


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten