zondag 9 september 2018

Even though they're bad


in a house with many rooms all
with a part of my life, I'm dustin'
them one by one see what I find

it's bits an' pieces an' I don't see
what I like, been makin' some
wrong turns, those doors are
closin' in my face

got to open ém up again, an' I
can't let go of those memories
they're so much a part of me

even though they're bad they're
all I ever had, seem to have lost
the key

a world has turned me out gonna
build me a new one, those doors
will open, cryin' out loud

'cause I can't let go of those memories
they're so much a part of me, even though
they're bad they're all I ever had

and the house will be standin' as
it always did with the closed doors
with the many rooms,

with all the memories, it will open up
once more, 'cause I can't let go of those
memories,

they're so much a part of me, even though
they're bad they're all I ever had, so let me
live my life

I've lived hard an' long, it'll pass an'
I will walk along

(c) JR. Eightees songtekst




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten